Premier League Predictions 2015/16

As the great Paul Gascoigne once said, " I never make predictions and I never will."

Due to time restraints I've simply cut and pasted my guesses from last season and then fiddled a bit. Let's see how this mess works out until a bigger one comes along.

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Manchester City
4. Manchester United
5. Tottenham Hotspur
6. Southampton
7. Liverpool
8. Swansea
9. Stoke
10. Everton
11. Crystal Palace
12. West Ham
13. Newcastle
14. Leicester
15. West Bromwich Albion
16. Norwich
17. Sunderland
18. Aston Villa
19. Watford
20. Bournemouth

Not much different from last year. The bottom half is still mostly rubs - though I've lazily 'not done my homework' on the promoted teams. The offside law has been tweaked a bit. The ball is new (see above). I will perform middlingly in Fantasy Football. Robbie Savage will still be a twat on MOTD. Let's get cracking then.

Comments