Prediction for 2011/12 Premier League standings

Earlier last month, before the season kicked off, I wrote down how the Premier League table could look at the end of the season. 5 games in (excluding Spurs and Everton) and I'm still happy with these positions. The only issue would be relegation - I'm thinking now that Sunderland may go down (especially if they keep Steve Bruce as manager). Maybe them instead of Swansea, who play some nice football, but may suffer from the Blackpool curse of last season (ie attacking play with sweet passing but leaky defence).

Many people think the Arse will struggle this term but I reckon they"ll get it together soon. I'd be really surprised if they finish lower than 6 or 7.

Come to think of it, Norwich could be in danger too. They seem a bit toothless. QPR will probably finish higher than 17 as well, but I made this table before they were sold, so there's my ready-made excuse;)

Anyway, here it is.....


Predictions for Premier League final standings 2011\12 season.

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Stoke
9. Bolton
10. Villa
11. Fulham
12. Sunderland
13. West Brom
14. Newcastle
15. Wolves
16. Norwich
17. QPR
18. Wigan
19. Blackburn
20. Swansea


as at Aug. 13 (just prior to start of season)

Comments