Premier League Predictions 2013/14

Hmm. Tough once again to pick but I'm hoping to improve on last season's predictions. I managed to get 2 exact placings (Liverpool in 7th and Reading in 19th) and a few were one or two spots away (eg. United and City wrong way round) but on the whole I failed, notably with Newcastle (16th where I said 6th), WBA (8th where I thought 17th) and QPR (stone motherless in 20th whereas I suggested 12th). Poor form Shade.

So here goes with another misguided attempt to prove that I know something about football.

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Manchester United
4. Tottenham
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Swansea
8. Everton
9. Southampton
10. West Bromwich Albion
11. Fulham
12. Norwich
13. Newcastle
14. West Ham
15. Sunderland
16. Aston Villa
17. Cardiff
18. Stoke
19. Crystal Palace
20. Hull City

Of course, a lot could change if certain players move clubs (I'm thinking specifically of Bale, Rooney and Suarez here) but I can't wait for the end of the transfer window. I reckon of the promoted sides, Cardiff are the most likely to stay up but I don't know too much about any of them (except that Hull are managed by the worst Premier League manager I've ever seen in Steve Bruce - if they stay up, it will be in spite of him).

[As at Wednesday 14th August 2013]

Comments